Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long Boards On Campus


I'm not really sure if this applies to the majority of Colleges, but where I go long boards are extremely popular on campus. More so than bikes! It's the craziest thing, throughout my entire life I have rarely ever seen people with long boards, go to college and BAM!

First of all let me just say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with long boards. After a long day of walking around campus I can certainly see the need to get off your feet and travel quicker. But I have a couple observations about long boards on campus. 1) They are frickin HUGE! 2) Don't carry around long boards! I see too many people just walking around with books in one hand and a long board in the other. Why not use the over sized contraption that you insist on bringing with you??? 3) If the long board is taller than your physical height, just say no!....Cause then you just look ridiculous!

Oh yeah, new Kyle video this Friday!
Comments 0 comments