Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October is Here

October is here and I'm loving it! October is possibly my favorite month of the entire year. Because, the weather is good, the leaves are changing, and at the end of the month you've got Halloween (my favorite holiday). I'm not quite sure how to explain it, theres just something in the air. October just feels fresh and pleasant.

With that being said, I would very much like to make a good October/Halloween themed Kyle XY video or at the very least an October themed video in general. I'm not really sure how to tackle the project yet, seeing as how there are no Halloween episodes of Kyle XY. But, I'll come up with something. I've already begun brainstorming the idea.

On a completely unrelated note, I memorized the entire Japanese Hiragana alphabet today. Which, basically means, I have the education of a 1st or 2nd grader in Japan. Congrats to me!
Comments 1 comments
KaylieXX said...

Well technically we do have somewhat of a Kyle XY Halloween episode in the "Nowhere to Hide" Kyle XY book...which I finally finished reading. :)