You might ask, "Did Tim throw a pig party last night?" or "WTF Tim?", when looking at the above picture. But would you ever say "OMFG! That is pure genious! I would pay out the bum for that art work!" Well dear reader, the above picture is in fact a piece of artwork and it is currently being shown at my campus.
All I want to know is, what class is this for and why did I not sign up!?! Apple Jesus!


Looks like you must have had some party at your place. ;) Thanks for the invite.
lol... definition of art is relative... xD
but yes... my first thought was "WTF?" xD
Now I know that I can be an artist because I am more than capable of throwing trash together in a pile and taking a picture of it. :D
lol... like i said :P
Post a Comment