Monday, November 19, 2007

My Secret Addiction

The above picture is why there was no Kyle video last week. No, not really, but what if that really was the reason!?!? (blame school) Meow! I just love that the title is spelled with a "Z"! I LOVE IT! "I'M IN UR FRIDGE EATIN UR FOODZ!"
There is also a Dogz and Horsez game for the wii!!!!! Which begs the question, who is buying these???? Psy??? Tell me its not you!!!

Click the link for a video of the game. Courtesy of Kotaku.com
Catz 2
Comments 2 comments
KaylieXX said...

Oh how cute! I want one! My niece got one for her DS and its adorable. :)

PsyGuy said...

OMG
DEAR GOD!!

those games are evil... and i am offended that i would be listed as the targeted demographic!

i've actually broken a ds version of the game... had to... it was gonna eat my soul.