Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Reasons Why This Month Will Be Full Of Roxor And Other Ridiculous Internet Slang

Grand Theft Auto IV........Where do I even begin with my excitement for this game? Did you happen to notice the advertisement to the right? Of course you did!

For those of you not in the know, April 29th is the release date and I can't wait to take my copy home and make sweet sweet love to it all day! Don't judge me!

For gamers, and I suppose also non-gamers, April 29th is going to be a big day in the history of gaming. The 29th begins a legacy of killing hookers and committing random acts of violence GTA style, in HD, and on a next gen console. Oh sweet disturbed brilliance!

But all crudeness aside, GTA IV really is going to be an epic game. We're talking oh,.. upwards of 100 hours of total game play, side missions, main missions, multi-player, goofing off, etc. I for one, am extremely excited!

The other game I'm arguably equally excited for, is Pixeljunk Monsters Encore. Encore is the $8 expansion to my favorite game of the year, Pixeljunk Monsters. For those of you not in the know, Pixeljunk Monsters is a $10 downloadable strategy game for the PS3. You play as a tiki man who builds towers to protect his village. Its a really simple concept, nearly impossible to master, and horribly addicting!

So as you can see, when I first found out about the sequel (I broke the news here) I was, and still am, giddy like a little school girl! Don't judge me!

Pixeljunk Monsters Encore will be released sometime later this month.

For GTA IV trailers - check out the widget at the top right. For Pixeljunk Monsters game play, check out the trailer below.

Comments 6 comments
PsyGuy said...

when i saw the multiplayer, i was speechless...lol

KaylieXX said...

Timmy! Go to kylexy.net and see our pictures and footage from our trip to the Kyle XY panel at Paleyfest. :D Its in the Sour Patch Kids forum and the thread is "Kaylie and Dan's Paleyfest Adventure". I got to meet Matt again! *swoons*

Tim Russell said...

what!?!? You got to meet him again??? Paleyfest....never heard of it. I'll check out the forum asap!

PsyGuy said...

lol.... "again???"

xD

KaylieXX said...

Have you checked it out yet? my brother got Matt to give a shout out to everyone at Kylexy.net and I put the video up. :)

Tim Russell said...

Yeah I checked it out. That's awesome!