Lately I've been toying with the idea of hosting my own radio show. (I bet you didn't see that coming!) I pitched my idea for a radio show over the weekend, and to my surprise, I got a positive response. So now there is the very real possibility that if I put my mind to it, I could have my own show.But here's the thing, I'm too busy to do something like that. I'm going to school full time, I have a job, and I plan on doing study abroad in a few semesters. So I can't exactly cram it into my schedule and then take off for Japan in a year.
So why am I telling you this if I'm not even going to pursue it? Because I thought you'd get a kick out of just the thought of me hosting my own radio show. I mean, could you just imagine the insanity that would ensue? I'd be hopping on top of the table shouting anti-American propaganda into the microphone...Okay so not really. But you get the idea.

Post a Comment