Sunday, July 27, 2008

24-Hour PixelJunk Eden Marathon: Update

Updated details: Yes, the marathon will happen!

I will be broadcasting the marathon at the usual time, but not for a full 24-hour period. However, I'll go as long as I can. Currently there are not enough people interested in the marathon (maybe that will change? Or maybe I'm completely wrong), and well, I have school on Thursday -- the last day of school. So I can't exactly miss class.

Now before you go pointing fingers, my professor messed up the scheduling for the class, and I didn't know Thursday would be my last day until this week. College, right?

No picture-in-picture support. I've tried, trust me. I don't know how those other gaming marathons do it, but chances are they have a much better computer than I do or a better internet connection, or both. Apparently my core 2 duo, cable connection, and video capture card simply was not enough. Thus the marathon will be broadcasted via webcam. I TRIED! TRUST ME, I TRIED.

Blame school and technology. I'll see you online! Depending on how things go, there's a good chance I'll come back to finish the 24-hour marathon after class. (class is 2 hours)
Comments 0 comments