Thursday, July 10, 2008

24-Hour PixelJunk Eden Marathon!

I’m obsessed with video games. How obsessed? On Wednesday July 30th at roughly 10 p.m. GMT-7:00, I’ll be live blogging an entire 24-hour PixelJunk Eden marathon! SEEDING, YAY!
What to know:
  • Where? 24-Hour PixelJunk Eden Marathon!
  • “Are you serious?” Yes, I really will be playing PixelJunk Eden for 24-hours straight; with the exception of bathroom breaks, food, sugar induced hospitalization, and whatever else is crucial to my well being.
  • I’ll be broadcasting using a Ustream account. I believe you’ll need one in order to chat.
  • Feel free to ask gameplay questions, make requests, etc. That’s the whole point of live blogging this… Otherwise, I’d just play the game for 24-hours by myself.
  • The game will be released on July 31st in Japan, which depending on the time of day, means the 30th for those of us in the United States. J-PSN updates are often sporadic, so I don’t know the exact time the game will be uploaded.
  • Of course, this is all tentative to my school schedule. Expect the broadcast to happen -- it just might not be for a full 24-hours. Like I said, it all depends on my schooling. *shakes fist at responsibility*
  • If I manage to get 100% on single player, including every trophy, I’ll stop before the 24-hour period ends.
  • For those interested, check back here on July 27th for all of the details.
Have a good one,
-Tim
Comments 1 comments
KaylieXX said...

OMG! I thought it was Shawn Pyfrom speaking until you removed the black bar covering your eyes. ;)