Recently, Q-Games asked me to help playtest PixelJunk Monsters. There was an issue relating to the leaderboards, and I helped them solve it.
So in return for my help, I received two awesome "original" PixelJunk Eden T-shirts. Although the shirts are crazy cool and my inner fanboy is giddy with joy - I'd gladly help out Q-Games anyday without reward.
I owe many thanks to those guys over in Japan, especially Dylan for his help in my continuous journalism endeavors. I'm the one that should be sending gifts in the mail - not them.
*Check out the sidebar for a picture of the other shirt. And yes, the above picture is purposely blurry, because blurry is the new focus. It's all the rage these days.*

Hi Timmy! Been a while. Looks like you've been doing well. Hmm, is that a bulging bicep I see? *swoons* ;)
Check out my manly muscles!!! I mean, hi Kaylie, its been awhile. Nice to see you're still alive.
Post a Comment