School is wrapping up, the snow is falling, and I simply can’t wait for Christmas vacation.To start off with, I’ve got to say how amazing this school year has been. I’m in awe of the lifestyle being offered to me. I never would have thought 6 months ago, I’d have my own gaming column in a newspaper.
I don’t even write very much. Heck, I wouldn’t even call myself a good writer, but I suppose if there was ever a time to learn – a college newspaper is the way to go. Trust me, I’m trying to learn.
Thankfully, the school year is finished. I’m not due back at the newspaper until early January. During that time, I plan on playing too many video games and coordinating an unhealthy amount of upcoming gaming articles.
Fun fact, I’m currently in the process of landing an interview with a Nintendo Executive. *Fingers crossed for Reggie.* And I’m also currently working on a story called “A conversation with David Jaffe.”
At least, that’s the plan. I really want my gaming articles to have much more substance in 2009. Preferably I’d like to narrow down the amount of gaming reviews I write and instead focus on feature quality stories.
But until then, enjoy the holidays. And if you’re a student, enjoy the break! I’ll see you all in 2009 with hopefully bigger and better news.
Oh and one more thing, I'll be spending a large portion of next year living in Japan (school). Can't wait...

Tim, whatever happened to that Kyle XY video you made with you on the phone talking to Kyle? I can't find it!
Post a Comment