
You know that Resident Evil 5 contest I wrote about in a post below? (scroll down, it's there) Well it turns out I won. I'm shocked.
So what do I get for winning? My full name will be printed in the credits of the NA game manuals. Pretty nifty.
Thank you to everyone who clicked on that link. As you can see -- your help has paid off.
Here's an excerpt from my congratulations email from Capcom:
"Congratulations sourpk!
You`re one of the top 100 users for phase 1 of the Resident Evil 5 Kijuju site leader boards. We`d love to put your name in the Resident Evil 5 game manual, and need some information from you..."
"The names of the winners will only appear in the Regular Edition and Collector`s Edition manuals for North America and South America. If you live outside of these regions, please include your address if you would like to receive a copy of the game manual. "

Yay! I was one of those people who clicked on your link! Congratulations Tim! :D
Thanks Kaylie. I still can't believe I won...
Post a Comment