Busy busy busy -- the story of my life. In addition to balancing two part-time jobs and going to school full-time, I've tackled the enormous task of applying to two Universities in Japan.I'm proud to say that my applications are going along smoothly. I still need to write up a research proposal, apply for a student loan and see the doctor to prove that I'm healthy. With any luck, that's all I have left to do, but you never know -- something else might pop up.
But enough about that anxious topic, how about I talk about what I've been up to lately. Like say for example, with my gaming column. Well, unfortunately I don't have links for my recent work. The Statesman has been running into some web administration problems as of late and so my recent reviews are not up. *sigh*
There's good news however. My latest review (as of today) is up on the site. So without further ado -- Noby Noby Boy Stretches Game Design

Post a Comment