Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cowboy Shirts?

Alright, I need everyones help on this one. About a year ago I purchased 3 shirts. I really liked the shirts but someone made the comment that they looked like "cowboy shirts". *cough* Mick *cough* Me being strongly opposed to dressing like a cowboy, decided to never wear the shirts again. So dear reader, are these shirts "cowboy shirts"? Reveal your secrets!


Comments 7 comments
PsyGuy said...

#1 - 50%
#2 - 100%
#3 - 20%

[percents represent amount shirts represent a "cowboy shirt". disclaimer: percents represent an avereage based on a 2007 shirt study]

[yes, that was all random :D]


xD i'm so bored

KaylieXX said...

Gotta agree with PsyGuy, our resident fashionista over at kylexy.net. #2 is definitely cowboy material...the other two not so much. I actually like #1 the most.

PsyGuy said...

...thats a strange title you've assigned me... >_>
[goes into shadowrun]

Tim Russell said...

So #2 is 100% then?

PsyGuy said...

according to both of us... yes. :)


xD

Kynexy said...

Yeah i go with No 2 aswell looks hot

KaylieXX said...

btw, i posted a pic of your famous doppleganger at your intro thread over at kylexy.net. :D