Monday, October 22, 2007

Hung Up

Girl troubles? You bet! It's no secret that I have been trying to "attain" a girlfriend for a while now. *Que the achievement unlocked message* Theres seems to be a problem however. I fall for the girls that are completely out of my league. Which is not necessarily a bad thing except for the fact that I fall for these girls oh,.... weekly. Which brings me to my next problem and maybe I am way off on this but, I don't think people date very much in college. From what I have seen so far, I reluctantly think that more dating happened in high school. Of course my girl frustrations could be the result of my life being pathetic and shallow. Maybe all of the above! "All your dreams are dead!"
Comments 5 comments
PsyGuy said...

1. love the xbox reference :xD
2. typical guy patterns :P [how normal of you xD]
3. weekly? wow... sounds like the M:F is like... 1:50... lucky xD
4. dating in college? [LMAO...ROFL....omg.... nvm... xD]

well... i hope your dreams aren't dead... and good luck with the great american search... xD

[ha! i beat kaylie again :D]

Mick G. said...

Hey man you're not alone. I am having some trouble with the same thing...

PsyGuy said...

oi... your header changed... blurreh :D

KaylieXX said...

You've got a number of fans who have commented on your youtube and at Kylexy.net. Maybe you should give them a try. ;)

Anonymous said...

Come now Tim. You live in Utah. Just ask a girl to marry you half way through the first date saying an angel commanded you to do it. Girl problem solved. At least, solved until you have 10 kids and realize what you've done. ;)

SenjiiDragon