Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Trip to Comic-Con International 2007



I made this video a long time ago, but it had nothing to do with Kyle XY so it never went on my channel.
Comments 10 comments
KaylieXX said...

Quite the long road trip. Looks like you guys had a fun time. It was nice reliving comic con 2007 again. Are your other friends just as big of Kyle XY fans as yourself?

Tim Russell said...

I have two friends that are Kyle fans. Do they love the show as much as me? I don't want to put words in there mouth but, I would say no.

PsyGuy said...

[insert secret R&C]
1. rofl... red bull --- designated driver... xD glad the lives are in the hands of the red bull :D

7. Yes. DS FTW! xD

╫. omg... nerd... "teh awsomes"... xD

H. MegaColon --- omg... i saw waldo?!

║.nice vid. entertaining... overall: 8.1

KaylieXX said...

Do you get to talk to Matt and the other castmembers during the autograph session? What did you all say?

Mick G. said...

He's right we arn't into kyle as much as he is...

PsyGuy said...

i'm so lost... who is "he" you refer to mickey??

Mick G. said...

I am the guy with the glasses! And He is Tim... So yeah you know...

Tim Russell said...

I got a hug from Jamie Alexander! WOOOO!

KaylieXX said...

I did one better and got a hug from Matt during the autograph session! *swoons* My brother would have liked to get a Jaimie hug, although she did e-mail him after the convention.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Video
-Seacrest Out