We won our basketball game tonight, which was completely epic in my eyes. This game was intense! Edge of your seat until the last second!
I put 5 new Kyle XY ring tones on my phone and....January 14!
Finally, its Fall break and I'll be playing Mario Galaxy, Scene It 360, The Eye of Judgment, Uncharted, Raving Rabbids 2, and Assassins Creed all week long. Not to mention the occasional movies at the theater.
*UPDATE*
My voicemail is up on the latest love long and prosper podcast, link:
podcast
Also, I'll be doing an interview with them in the future but lately I have been busy. You read that list of video games. I GOT NO TIME! But CJ if you are reading this, I apologize and I'll let you know as soon as I figure out how to use skype and have free time.

lol... anyone remember my comment saying they would call congratulating you for the job??? xD
I remember that comment. It just seemed so unlikely.
Congrats on the job! Glad to hear you're having a good week. I'm currently still pulling my hair out trying to get more stars in Super Mario Galaxy. I'm up to 88. :)
cheese taste tester...thats a career not a job.
Tim,
Congrats on the cheese!!! How exciting!
No worries about your timing. Holidays, kids, etc.. we haven't done a show this week due to it AND daughter's birthday. She's turning 4 AND my other podcast (The Mighty Mommy) is keeping me busy at well. Contact me anytime and we'll arrange something when everyone is not rushed. We aren't going anywhere and we love ya so we'll make sure it happens.
Post a Comment