Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Only on Thanksgiving can you legitimately get away with ironing a patterned table cloth and still look like the manly man that you are! *insert Tim Allen grunt* But besides the ironing and testosterone, Thanksgiving is all about being thankful. Here is my list of what I am thankful for on this particular day at this particular moment:
Natalie Portman
Kyle XY
Video Games
Kotaku
Apple
Internet
Really Hot Celebrities
Sofia Coppola
Japan
HDTV
Energy Drinks
Studio Ghibli
My determination that I am able to apply to anything in life.
Friends and Family
My New Job
My Blog, Youtube Channel, and my readers/viewers

*Note* This is my Kyle Trager Mii. What do you think? I think I captured the facial expression perfectly.
Comments 4 comments
KaylieXX said...

OMG! I've totally forgotten to show my Kyle XY Mii to you. Sorry about that. You should post it up at the kylexy.net forums. :) Anyway, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

PsyGuy said...

lol... why does he look frightened? xD

KaylieXX said...

Because he "gets scared"...of "everything" (pilot episode) ;)

Anonymous said...

You are right you did capture his facial expressions perfectly.