Monday, November 5, 2007

My Cat In A Pimp Hat

The title says it all! This is a picture of my cat in a pimp hat, courtesy of my death star destroying iPhone! My cat mocks you AT&T! "All your dreams are dead!"
First off, I apologize for the lack of updates. I tried really hard to record a new podcast yesterday but resulted in me just being frustrated. The problem was that after each recording I kept asking my self "is this was worth listening too" and each time I came up with "No". The podcast was too bland and I wanted the end result to be something that was "worth" listening too.
I will try my hardest to put out another Kyle video this weekend. Hopefully I'll sit down and spend some good ol' quality time with windows movie maker today. I find that the most effective formula for a good kyle video is spare time, creativity, and enough energy drinks to make you nauseas.
Speaking of nausea! The Kyle XY PC game will be available to download very soon and I will be posting the details on my blog and on the video. I'm not sure how big the download will be. I would guess no more than 25mb.
As for my new job or potential new job, here are your hints: RESEARCH and EDIBLE. I'll reveal the answer in my next podcast if no one gets it by then. And yes, the answer will "BLOW YOUR MIND!"
Comments 3 comments
Mick G. said...

LOLZ! DJKF! Zander may be an r-tard, but he makes a kick A$$ Pimp. Maybe that is what he was in a past life... Who knows! All I know is if he had some hoes... He would show them the back of his hand!

Anonymous said...

To quote Ice Cube, "Pimpin aint easy but its necessary, so I chase bitches like Tom chases Jerry."

KaylieXX said...

At first glance I didn't even think the cat was real!