Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween and My Potential New Job

Nothing says Halloween, like basketball! Even though I do not frequent basketball games I enjoyed this game thoroughly and the fact that it was on Halloween, made it just that much better. Two words, zombie cheerleaders. Enough said. Then I spent the rest of the night watching scary movies with my brother.I applied for a job today and I think that I will get it. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. Your just going to have to speculate from this picture. I will give you a hint, research. GUESS AWAY!
Comments 12 comments
Kynexy said...

Psyguys Full Time Psychiatric Nurse?

Anonymous said...

Go Aggies

KaylieXX said...

What scary movies did you see? I just got Hallowed Ground, the new scary movie with Jaimie Alexander.

Tim Russell said...

WAAHHH!?!? A new Jamie Alexander movie??? MUST WATCH.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are those like specimen cups? Are you getting paid to...umm...provide...umm...some of your...uh, I'll just leave it at that. *runs off*

Anonymous said...

I know what your new job is!
What do you have to say to that?!?!

Tim Russell said...

I saw Carrie (spelling?) and I watched the messengers. And to person who left what i think is a sperm bank comment, no spermbank....Keep your mouth shut redfox!

KaylieXX said...

How about throwing us another hint at this new job of yours? :)

Tim Russell said...

EDIBLE

Anonymous said...

That's a food tray conveyer.

Are you going to work in a cafeteria on campus?

Tim Russell said...

If I get the job, I'll be working in a Nutrition Science building. No cafeteria, but nice guess!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm edible