Monday, October 29, 2007

SourPK Podcast Episode 1

I started a podcast which should be located to the right on the sidebar. If the podcast is not there wait and it will be uploaded sometime today. You can click there to listen to it. Oh and you might be wondering about this picture. There was a house close to mine that was completely tricked out in Halloween decorations and one of them was this head in a glass bowl. The best part is, when you clap your hands it gives you your fortune! Apparently bad luck will befall me soon!
Comments 3 comments
PsyGuy said...

lol... i'm curious as to why you started a podcast...

[heh...i win kaylie!] though to be fair... she's a bit incapacitated at the moment >_>

KaylieXX said...

Just heard your podcast! It was very entertaining. Love your voice, kinda mellow, relaxing...I was actually getting lost in it. :) Thanks for mentioning me at the end. I'm all giddy now. LOL

As for Psyguy's previous comment, I was incapacitated due to some shirtless pics of Matt Dallas popping up at Kylexy.net. *Swoons*

Anonymous said...

Interesting podcast. You should keep it up along with your Kyle XY videos :)

-ILJR