hey remind me how i know you! i'm way sorry, and I am smart, but pretty blonde, so yeah- how do i know you?
OMG Tim! You've outdone yourself this time! That was classic! I loved that face you made right after Kyle throws his phone. LOL. Hilarious! Not sure how you'll top this video.
I know, its going to be hard to beat this video, but I will try!
ah i see. Um... well ok then. I wish you well in your blog surfing.
Post a Comment
hey remind me how i know you! i'm way sorry, and I am smart, but pretty blonde, so yeah- how do i know you?
OMG Tim! You've outdone yourself this time! That was classic! I loved that face you made right after Kyle throws his phone. LOL. Hilarious! Not sure how you'll top this video.
I know, its going to be hard to beat this video, but I will try!
ah i see. Um... well ok then. I wish you well in your blog surfing.
Post a Comment