Sunday, November 11, 2007

SourPK Podcast 02

The new podcast is recorded and done. However, for some reason when I upload it, I have a really deep voice. I'm currently working on this problem. Stay tuned!
*UPDATE* Well I can't fix it. I don't know what it is but the mp3 plays just fine, no irregular voice, but when I upload it to podbean it sounds bad. My only assumption is that its an error on their end. So you can either listen to the deep voice version of my podcast to the right or you can listen to the normal podcast by going to this url and download the podcast. Don't worry its only 7mb. THANKS PODBEAN! YOUR A CHAMP!
http://ziodu.podbean.com/


Here are the links from the podcast:
Kyle XY PC Game - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6D4UZGY
Love Long & Prosper Podcast - http://www.lovelongandprosper.com/podcast/

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait to play some Mario Galaxy and Assassins Creed next week!
Comments 3 comments
KaylieXX said...

I want to hear your Kyle XY ring tone!!

PsyGuy said...

ah, i see you are also running into a voice irregularity... as have i... lol, its not always the mic. it can be your software, the file type, or the way its uploaded/downloaded ;D no worries :D

omg...kyle xy ring tone??? LOL yeah, finding it can be a pain [i just tried] and also, you can cut clip it... thats what my bro does for all of our custom ringtones :D

lol @ the job xD its much more than just eating cheese xD

strange interview indeed. :O

[ps - sorry for the long comment :P i can't help being me xD]

there gonna call you an hour before the job starts to congratulate you xD

happy podcasting and very entertaining. :D

i've been doing cleaning too :P
boo for homework.

yes. polls are scientific :D LMAO

nice.

[ok. i'm done with my little pBp xD]

KaylieXX said...

Is Super Mario Galaxy out in stores today?