I strongly believe that whats on your shelf says a lot about who you are, especially when its movies or books. The majority of the time when I purchase a movie its because I had a strong emotional connection with it, and other times I'll buy a movie for the hot lead actress... So for me, what you see on my shelf says a lot about who I am. Of course, this is only one shelf in my house, the other shelf has the dead bodies on it.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Whats On Your Shelf?
I strongly believe that whats on your shelf says a lot about who you are, especially when its movies or books. The majority of the time when I purchase a movie its because I had a strong emotional connection with it, and other times I'll buy a movie for the hot lead actress... So for me, what you see on my shelf says a lot about who I am. Of course, this is only one shelf in my house, the other shelf has the dead bodies on it.
Labels:
Entertainment,
Homework,
Life,
Movies

at least you have a shelf :P
[yay, i beat kaylie :D] rofl
How many dead bodies?
Who said anything about dead bodies???
*cough*five*cough*
I love Dead Like Me and Ellen Muth is awesome and really nice in person. She was probably at the con you went to as well.
http://tinyurl.com/2scbme
Whatever Psy! :P Nice movie collection there Tim. Loved "She's the Man"...lots of shirtless studs in that one. :D
Lol its so tiny :P
Some nice ones there though
Yeah it is a pretty small shelf. You got a problem with small shelves???
Porn... Lots and lots of Porn. Not the usual porn either. We're talk'in hard core stuff here... (you know what I mean) Oh yeah I also have a kitty on my shelf... just kind of sits there and stares at me, some times telling me to do things.
Post a Comment