Today I thought I would try something new. This post is all about what I currently have bookmarked on my computer. I'm hoping people who read this can stumble upon some new parts of the internet, that they would not have otherwise gone to. So here is my list, partial, random, and all SFW:
satan sam
File2HD
Geek Eats
Stippy
Kyle Multiply
Aurgasm
Latnok Society
unlock an iphone
Klik of the Month
Learn Japanese
Musical Instrument
Cheap Computers
Final Fantasy Music
Best T-Shirt Ever
Coffee Geek
The best free indie video games you will ever play.
Indie Myspace Band
Coupons and Savings
boing boing TV
Indie video game similar to 7th guest (scary)
Cute With Chris Youtube
Crazy seizure videos (some of these videos are NSFW)
The best animated youtube channel (some of these kinda sorta NSFW)
Natalie Portman
My Favorite Artist right now
Thats it, 25 random bookmarks! If you like this idea, I can do this more often. Like "the site of the week" or something. Enjoy!

lol, interesting :D
Post a Comment