Tuesday, December 4, 2007

iPhone Stress

My iPhone decided to stress me out yesterday. After installing a new wallpaper on it just like any other phone, mine however decided to implode, leaving me to think that it was compltely useless. I even browsed ebay with the intention of selling my latest paper weight. (Which by the way would get me a good bit of coin in return.)

Alas, my iPhone recovered after many hours of tedious button pressing. To think, last week when I upgraded my phone to 1.1.1, I thought it would be the last time I had to reformat my phone. The phone is working and that is all that really matters.

The moral of the story, when you do things to your expensive toys that should not normally be done, you risk being heartbroken when the warranty no longer covers it. Also, technology hates you!
Comments 1 comments
PsyGuy said...

wow, imploding? awesome :D

i like the moral of the story, reminds me of bricking certain gadgets in public areas ^_^