Wednesday, December 5, 2007

College Doesn't Pay For Your Assignments

Many universities pride themselves on the learning experience that they offer. Most even charge a good chunk of change to supply you with this experience. After thousands of dollars spent on tuition you would expect that your assignments, as in sheets of paper, would be included in the process. Well, turns out my loving university won't even let me print out a couple pieces of paper without charging me more money. WTF is the point of an on campus library and a lot of money spent on tuition if I can't even print out my assignments via email that all of my professors send me?

I'm so pissed right now because I don't have a $1.00 bill in my pocket to do my homework. All I have is a student card and a debit card. Both of which do me no good unless I go activate my student card for additional features a.k.a. printing out paper! I would go do that, but I have a class soon and I don't feel like going on a scavenger hunt back forth across campus then printing my assignment and eventually going to class. I don't have the time and I certainly don't need this bull crap! Okay, calming down. Off to class now. *gives college the middle finger*
Comments 1 comments
PsyGuy said...

*also gives college the middle finger*

xD