I just finished shooting everything for my next Kyle video. I'm now in the post production phase and its going to be rough. This video contains the most shots I have ever put together for a single video. I'm hoping everything turns out alright, not just because of the amount of different shots but because the video is all around very loose in terms of style.
Honestly, I would have rather worked on a different Kyle video that I've been wanting to do for a while, but I needed to get this count down video on my channel asap. January 14 is just around the corner after all!
*UPDATE* I need to redo 2 shots and then the video is complete! I'll do my best to get this on the channel before Saturday!

oh! a countdown vid? cant wait :D
[pwn kaylie xD]
Maybe you can help me to identify the music in the last episode of last season. I am talking about the music when Kyle and Jessie find the diner and then the music when they find route 12. The lyrics say something like “I am in the Cold Nights of the City.”
Thanks in advance Old Junk Yard Dog
Post a Comment