Besides the craziness of finals week, I'm going to be on the radio bright and early tomorrow morning for an interview. I'm not really sure what radio station I will be on, it was kind of last minute, but I do know it will be an east coast station. America morning show....something something....yeah, that sounds right. I'll just show up to the conference room and make it happen! Wish me luck! Especially for the Japanese final afterwards...
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
A Radio Interview?
Besides the craziness of finals week, I'm going to be on the radio bright and early tomorrow morning for an interview. I'm not really sure what radio station I will be on, it was kind of last minute, but I do know it will be an east coast station. America morning show....something something....yeah, that sounds right. I'll just show up to the conference room and make it happen! Wish me luck! Especially for the Japanese final afterwards...

erm...congrats?
nice pic :P
Post a Comment