Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Very Odd Radio Interview

Well I did the radio interview this morning. It was completely crazy! I was on the radio talking about my Kyle XY youtube channel. I was so nervous! The interview was tape delayed so I was not as nervous as I would normally be. There were a couple of reps from ABC Family that I met and even Matt Dallas was on the phone! The whole interview was about 30 minutes long. Matt was talking most of the time and I would chime in with my little comments on the show. It was absolutely insane!

Ok, so not really, that was all a lie. I made it all up, but I had you going there for a second didn't I? I was on the radio but not for my Kyle XY channel. I was on the radio with my boss and a couple professors talking about my cheese taste test panel. For some reason this sensory panel has gotten national attention to some degree. Newspaper articles and now a radio broadcast. *crosses fingers for Oprah show*

My job is very bizarre. I get that. But, a radio interview? Really? You want me to talk about cheese for 30 minutes? This is hands down the craziest employment that I will ever have in my whole life!

Oh and I do not know the name of the radio station. If I ever figure it out I will post a link or something. I'm thinking its an east coast station
Comments 2 comments
PsyGuy said...

lol, very mis leading there mister :P

LMAO @ oprah show...lol

tis an interesting story there...links ya! :D

KaylieXX said...

OMG! oh no you didn't! That was just so wrong! Bad Tim!