Friday, December 14, 2007

Sour Patch Kids Jamba Juice


Ahhh Jamba Juice, a smoothie shop with expensive yet amazing tasting smoothies. The menu is filled with many varieties and even some that can not be found on the menu. Some of those off menu items include White Gummy Bear, Strawberry Shortcake and Reese's. Those flavors I was aware of, this next one I was not.

Which approaching the counter with the purpose of ordering a tall glass of love in a cup, also known as a Berry Lime Sublime, I overheard a conversation between the cashier and two customers about off menu items. Besides hearing about the occasional off menu items that I wa already familiar with the cashier let slip a mention of a sour patch kids smoothie. "Whaaaaa?"

Ordered it, loved it! Next time you are at your local Jamba Juice ask for the sour patch kids flavor and enjoy the healthier version of my own homemade version of the drink. Really, it tastes almost exactly to the smoothie from my sour patch smoothie video.
Comments 2 comments
PsyGuy said...

*edit* OMG! now i need to go to a jamba juice! :D

Anonymous said...

Bring in a bag of SPKs and I will make you a SPK McFlurry.