Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008: It Might Just Possibly Happen This Year Edition

2008! That means a new year of school, life, and buy one- get one free smoothies. 2008 kinda sorta promises to be a better year for me, because it marks the first year in my life that kinda sorta shows huge potential. Kinda. I've got big plans for this year and if things go the way I intend I'll not only achieve things that I've always wanted to achieve, but hopefully become a better friend and human being.

What might 2008 "kinda sorta" hold in store you ask? 2008 marks the year that I declare my major and enter into a Journalism program. Which not only means my writing will improve but...your eyes wont be scalded from reading this site. *splashes cold water in eyes* Man I really hope my writing improves!......"I'm so doomed"

Other ambitions for the new year include:
-working out more (typical, I know right?)
-writing a rough script for a short film which begins production in 2009.
-also learning to compose electronic music for the same film (self project based on narration and still photography)
-Write a rough draft for a feature length drama/comedy. (Vague much?)
-More Kyle videos
-More non Kyle videos
-saving money for a trip to Japan in summer of 2009
-A new banner for the top of the blog. I appreciate those who voted in the poll and a much better, more final banner will be posted in the future.
-And just write more and more, spending time to develop ideas and not getting caught up with the final product. Go with what I've got and make it as best as I can. Most importantly, do it for myself.

I know its an ambitious list but I gotta try right? Besides whose new years resolution list is not ambitious? I'm just as insane as anyone else......My busiest semester yet starts Monday, along with my frequent updates to this blog. Still working on the video mentioned below...

Oh yeah, Kyle January 14th, Cloverfield January 18th, and Lost January 31st.
Best of luck to everyone in 2008! (all three of you reading this blog)
Comments 5 comments
KaylieXX said...

Timmy! Great hearing from you through your blogspot. I hope you had a great holiday season. 2008 certainly seems like an ambitious year for you. Thanks so much for sharing all your videos with us. I'll be looking forward to seeing and reading more of your work. And good luck with trying to work out more...that'll definitely be interesting to follow up on. ;)

PsyGuy said...

i like how at the end, the list of great January events is left :D

KaylieXX said...

I'm curious to know who he means are the "three" who read his blog are? :D

Tim Russell said...

Pretty much you two and whoever else decides to drop by. So maybe like four or five people randomly.

PsyGuy said...

hurray for randomocity :D