BLAMO! On the first day of any semester, you know how you get those people who come in late and ask "is it okay if I sit there?" pointing to the seat next to you. And you say "oh sure, that would be just swell miss. Can I get your jacket for you too?" At that point you might chit chat a bit, talk about things like bad teachers, your major, and peace on earth. But what IF...What IF, on that occasion instead of saying "gee golly miss, yes you can sit here." Instead you grab her hair viciously and quickly bring up your leg to draw a quick Chun-Li like kick to her abdomen, then like a drunken sailor you say "What are you insane! This seat is taken! Crazy!" and proceed with your afternoon....Now, that would never happen, but what if it did? It would definitely break the ice on the first day of class. Your welcome!

OMG Tim! What violent thoughts! I guess its true that playing video game can lead to violent tendencies. Haha! Or maybe you've just been working out too hard and that's all the testosterone talking. :D
HULK SMASH!
OMG! that is so awesome! it totally reminds me of this webcomic where the guy likes to think about random battles with people in the room xD
FYI: I finally get to use Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy! Yay! Of course I had to give my little nephew 5 bucks to beat that stupid last purple coin level I couldn't get past. LOL
Daydreaming in class are we
Yep, those purple coin levels suck. Congrats on getting Luigi.
Psy- the humor is pretty typical of most webcomics, especially geek webcomics. BLAMO!
Post a Comment