
KYLE XY - "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades" - Jessi puts her and Kyle secret on the line as she struggles with what the future may hold for her, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.
This is the place to leave your comments and screen shot requests for episode 2 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show.

*THE COMMENTS SECTION IS COMPLETELY OPEN TO SPOILERS*
*UPDATE*
*tumbleweed goes by* Wow! There are too many comments! I can't keep up! Nah, only kidding.
I'll summarize what I thought about the episode.
-Declan broke his leg.....apparently in real life and they quickly wrote that into the script.
-Jessi's attitude did a complete 360. The way she acted and sounded was much different than previous episodes. It sort of made it unbelievable and disconnected me a little.
-I like the editing in this episode, some shots felt very different than previous episodes.
-I'm glad Kyle's powers are finally lifting off the ground (no pun intended)
-No water sprinkler can lift up a 160 pound human being.....
-Also the school blog doesn't exist as far as I can tell, I looked.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was a little confused by Declan's leg and Jessi's new attitude. And I felt like a bad fan for wondering why because I love Declan, and I thought I missed something important. He's always had leg troubles, so I'm not shocked, but it's still a little disappointing that they just threw in those crutches like that.
I didn't enjoy the episode as much as I usually do, but I've got high hopes for this season (or half a season).
I figured he just had some surgery on his leg because it was still giving him all that trouble. So its not really much of a stretch since we know he's been plagued by it.
As for being lifted by the water sprinkler, yeah that seemed unrealistic, but I chalked it up to Kyle levitating along with it and making it look like it lifted him up.
I enjoyed this episode, except for annoying-as-heck Hillary. OMG I just want to bitch-slap her. LOL
Agreed, Hillary was obnoxious in this episode. That's a good point about him levitating on top of that pipe. Its very probable as long as Amanda's mom doesn't come to the same conclusion that I did. But it appears she's stupid. So all is well.
pizzagirl - The rest of this season looks to be promising. I'm glad they waited on the second half of the season so they could polish it more.
Post a Comment