Friday, February 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


It’s been busy lately, very busy… That’s not necessarily a bad thing; it’s generally good to be busy. It’s good to have that feeling of accomplishment. But like most people, I don’t like the stress that goes along with it and I don’t have as much time for the things that I like. I still have time for the things, just not much of it.

Recently I’ve had to deal with the fact that two family members are about to exit my life. Not forever, but for a long time, and at the same time. At the same time friggin time! So for me, busy has been busy. It’s never easy saying goodbyes.

Over the past two weeks, I’ve been trying to cram in as much time as possible with those people leaving. So much time, that even my grades are suffering a little. But that’s good! I want to look back at this moment in time and have no regrets.

Hit the link for what I’ve done over the week

Over the past week I’ve:
-played Super Smash Bros Brawl….and lost horribly at it
-drank 100 oz of smoothies
-ate tons of Mexican food
-accomplished no homework
-watched 3 movies
-snuck ice cream and a taco into a movie theater
-played board games
-played many video games
-beat one game (PixelJunk Monsters)
Comments 3 comments
PsyGuy said...

busy indeed... interesting new layout xD

Anonymous said...

Where are they going, if I'm not indiscreet?

Calow81

Tim Russell said...

Germany.