
KYLE XY - "First Cut Is The Deepest" - Kyle takes Jessi on a trip to learn more about Sarah to make amends, but he soon realizes that the damage may already be done, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.
This is the place to leave your comments, spoilers and screen shot requests for episode 6 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show.
Hit the link for my thoughts on the episode...
I really really enjoyed this episode. I thought the overall story was well put together. Great acting, humor, and Andie was amazing! She is slowly becoming my favorite character on the show. I demand more Andie!!!
-Sarah really must have been insane, who wrights on the ceiling??? And with good hand writing too. Wouldn't your hands start to cramp up.
-The Kyle Andie hug was amazing! Possibly the best moment of this season so far.
-Jessi is a complete jerk...
-Adam Baylin sleeps in a warehouse??? Just like Foss??? Personal Hygiene???
-A nerdy DJ???
-Foreshadowing the death of Jessi???
-I've noticed that this show makes a lot of references to past episodes. It's like "hey remember that thing you did a couple of episodes ago?" That's not necessarily a bad thing, I just thought it was worth pointing out since this show seems to do that a little more than other shows.
-Declan randomly punching that guy was hilarious!
-And finally, once again this episode proves how clueless Amanda can be. Is she not smart enough to put two and two together. Jessi in a bar.....then you have Kyle in a bar......all at the same time. Nope, nothing to be suspiciously paranoid about!

Episode just finished up here. I thought it was a great episode. From the Sarah back story to the bar-room brawl, to the Andy/Kyle interaction it was one of those A-plus and a star episodes. I might stay up for the midnight re-air just so I can actually focus on the episode. I was a little distracted at times.
This episode gets a gold star for bringing up Declan's lack of purpose and making it a plot point. They somehow managed to shove a Kylemanda moment in there, and while I dislike the pairing they get kudos for managing to fit it in.
The foreshadowing seems to be setting up for something big (along with the previews for next week.) Kyle XY: Blackout.
I actually loved this episode. Finally, an episode that was more spread out and not focused on one location the entire episode. Everybody in the episode was great, even Jessi whom I normally hate. But I give major props to Andie. I really loved her in this episode. (Emmy nod, anyone?). Very rarely a TV character moves me, she just did for some reason. And I thought that Hilary was hilarious. That bit in the bathroom. "I look really pretty today". Haha I laughed out loud. I give this episode an A.
Post a Comment