Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Dual Shock 3 Impressions


Happy Valentines Day to me! I just barely got this Dual Shock 3 PS3 controller in the mail today. If any of you have played the PS3, then you know that the controller doesn't rumble. Well Sony solved that problem by releasing the Dual Shock 3 recently in Japan. You can't buy these outside of Japan as of right now and no one's sure when they will be coming out this year in America.

I'm a huge PS3 fan boy so I decided to take the plunge and import. I haven't spent much time with it yet, but so far I can say this, "I MISS RUMBLE!" The controller is twice as heavy as the original controller. The white is very white, and all my favorite games now have rumble, including PIXEL JUNK MONSTERS!!!!

Hit the link for more pictures.





Comments 1 comments
Anonymous said...

Oh... wow.