Last night I dyed my hair dark brown/black and cut it shorter. To my surprise, no one has yet to notice, which makes me laugh and cry.... But really people! We all know the only reason to get a haircut and dye hair is for someone else to notice. "Me me me, give me attention!" Nothing, nada, zip! Good job humanity! My self esteem has now been shattered! I think I'll go take this tub of ice cream, stick my face in it, and cry my self to sleep.
You can check out my new hair color to the right. Also, I would just like to add that, I bought the dye at a dollar store and applied it myself. Both of which made me quite nervous.

Wow, aren't you the brave one. :) Guess its time for a new youtube video to show off your new look. ;)
OMG! lol... this post just reminded me of anouther hair related story... ah, good times xD
Post a Comment