It was almost 7:30 and the hypnotist show was about to start. I had never been to a hypnotist show before and I was excited, skeptical and curious to finally see what all the chatter was about. "Sounds like fun", but hypnotism wasn't the only thing I was about to see tonight.After watching two hours of people embarrassing themselves while singing the theme song to Titanic and hearing grown men moan like little school girls; I had now fully experienced the ridiculousness of hypnosis. I wasn't a believer in hypnotism before, but I definitely am now. Witnessing two hours of completely bizarre human acts, was a pretty convincing argument!
Then the show ends, and me and my friend are walking to the parking lot. As we're walking down the sidewalk, we see a crowd of people standing in the intersection right in front of us. We knew something was up and we knew it had just barely happened, because there were no cop cars in sight, only a crowd of people wrapping jackets around a girl laying in the street.
Me and my friend rushed over to see what had happened. As we leaned in close to the crowd to overhear the details, we found out that the girl had just been hit by a Chevy Malibu,.. except the Malibu was no where to be found. "What kind of sick person would do this!"
Within minutes, a fleet of emergency vehicles show up to put the girl on a stretcher, talk to witnesses, and even mark off a lone shoe sitting in the road as evidence...After it was all said and done, the girl appeared to be fine, at least in the sense that she'll live to see tomorrow. As far as broken bones are concerned, I'll have to read about that in the newspaper tomorrow.

just a little hit and run... quite common.
wow, a converted! so ur a hynosis believer now? xD
Post a Comment