KYLE XY - "I've Had The Time of My Life" - Prom is finally here and everyone is scrambling to make the night as perfect as possible, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, MARCH 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.This will be the last Kyle XY discussion post. The idea was a complete flop and I don't expect to continue this in the future. It's really hard to keep people interested with so few resources and so few readers....That and my busy schedule didn't always leave me available to watch the latest episode in a timely manner.
You know the drill. If you want to discuss the episode, leave your thoughts here.
Hit the link below for screen shot requests...









I hope these will do.

Is there anyway I can see this episode? I forgot to watch the original airing, the midnight re-airing, and I forgot to record it!! My bad. But yeah, if there's a way you know that I can see the episode, let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tim! You ever gonna get on MSN soon? Havent talked to you in awhile. Take care.
I didn't care too much for this episode...probably my least favorite episode of the season. I hate that Lori and Declan didn't get back together. I was really counting on that. The one thing that I did like, though was Kyle in his tuxedo. Screen shots of that would be wonderful :D Please?
Clay - Sorry I haven't been on messenger in a while. Also, I'm not sure where you can watch the new episode for free, however iTunes does have it.
John Ritter - I'll have your screen shot request uploaded to the site shortly. They should be good quality too.
My apologies to Kaylie....whats the episode number for those screen shots you want? That would help me out. *cough* You know what I'm talking about.
Those are great!! Thanks A LOT!!!
Glad I could help. Also, you can click the images for higher res, but I'm sure you already knew that.
you do screenshots?!
Post a Comment