Monday, March 3, 2008

Kyle XY Discussions: "Grey Matters"


KYLE XY - Grey Matters - Kyle and Josh get embroiled in a cheating scandal at the school while Jessi continues to push herself, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.

This is the place to leave your comments, spoilers and screen shot requests for episode 8 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show. Rachel On The Set 11

Hit the link below for my thoughts on the episode

After watching this episode, I've decided that I would like Jessi to be a supervillian. I mean its perfect! All Taylor has to has to do is keeping training her to be a super soldier and she could theoretically be the Lex Luthor of Kyle XY. That is.....if they don't kill her first.

With the sudden revival of Andy, I'm guessing that Jessi is going to die. Most tv shows have characters that die and Kyle XY has yet to see that happen. Especially, considering how controversial this show is, to the point that the writers are just trying to add a controversy like masturbation to every episode. I can completely see them playing the "death card".

-The cheating accusation was a little unbeleivable and I felt like this storyline was a little weak.
-Again they play up Lori writing her song for the prom. Should be good, congrats to April!
-This wasn't a particularly memorable episode. It was just so so. The most important part of the episode was developing the Nicoles relationship Josh and Kyle.
Comments 0 comments