
I just discovered a new artist called Yelle and I'm really liking it. I would describe her sound as dance pop. Give it a listen! Who knows, you might even like it... Taken straight from wikipedia:
Yelle (a portmanteau of yeah and elle) is a French singer from the town of Saint-Brieuc, Bretagne. She rose to fame on myspace.com when she posted a song titled "Short Dick Cuizi", dissing Cuizinier, a member of the Parisian hip-hop group TTC. With producer and close friend GrandMarnier, Yelle has recorded a debut album Pop-Up, after her hit single "Je Veux Te Voir" (a finalized version of "Short Dick Cuizi"). She was also featured on Fatal Bazooka's song "Parle à ma main" in 2007. As of October 2007, she is opening for Mika during his European tour. In February 2008 she performed the track "A cause des Garçons" on the BBC Three show "Lily Allen and Friends". The show claimed that this was her first appearance on UK television.Link to Myspace page

OMG! i cannot believe you too have also heard yelle... what do you think about "parle a ma main"? funny eh? xD
MTV has been playing her music all week. That's how I found out about it.
wow, they have? lol, i see now that even they can be behind a curve xD
intersting...
Post a Comment