Finally! Seven tests later, I now have enough prerequisites to sign up for one measly entry level JCOM class! Those tests represent just a few of the many hoops I have to jump through to eventually graduate from college. Oh and I'm not just talking about any old hoop, I'm talking about those flaming hoops that dolphins do triple back flips through.
But enough about that. I'm very close to purchasing one of these or a similar device.
As of right now I have a few songs written and a ton of ambition for experimenting with music. More than anything, I'm just looking to have fun and explore music creatively. Such as, putting my own music to still photography and narrative for dramatic slide shows.
In the near future I'll be using this blog to host some of my music. I would also guesstimate that I'll be buying one of these within a month. Soooo excited!

Post a Comment