Who here has not yet tried Sour Patch Xploderz? If you have not yet tried this candy, I'm offering to send you a 6 oz bag of these for free. YES, FREE! I'll even pay for shipping! "Say what?!!"Spending the money right out of my own pocket, I'd be willing to share the love with 5 other Sour Patch enthusiasts.
If your interested, this is what you need to do. Tell someone else about my blog (readers are always appreciated) and send me an email with your shipping info to tim.russell at sourpk dot com
Also, you must live in the United States!
I'm only mailing out 5 of them. So to anyone who is not able to get a bag, I apologize. I'll reply to the individual emails to indicate who will be receiving a bag. First come first served!
Thank you for reading my blog!
-Tim
*UPDATE* I'm no longer mailing these out.

ummm, why not just go out and buy them ourselves?
They're actually really hard to find in stores, at least where I live. Also, it's called doing something nice. :)
i woundn't mind a bag :D
Post a Comment