What is Phun? Phun is a drawing application that takes anything you draw and adds functionality to it. It’s a freeware program and you can download it at this link. Here’s a video showing an example of what this application can do.
Personally I wasn’t aware of Phun and I’m guessing that a lot of you didn’t either. It’s free and a quick download. So give it a shot, and don’t worry if you’re not good at drawing, the basis of the program is to use simple shapes. It’s a guaranteed time waster and great fun, especially if you have a drawing pad!

Tim! Thanks again for the Xploderz! I just got them in the mail today and they were awesome! Thank you! Take care.
Clay
Awww...aren't you just the nicest person, Timmy. :)
that vid sure makes it look fun... and definitely a waste of time. nice find tim.
Post a Comment