A month ago, I saw the new Indiana Jones trailer, and from that point on, my fandom for Indy escalated. Admittedly and embarrassingly, I had never watched all three Indy films until this week. *cue a crowd of people gasping in disbelief* I know, I’m un-American and a terrible horrible person!
Before you go all torches and pitchforks on me, let me explain. When the first two movies came out, I wasn’t even born yet and when the third movie came out, I was only 2 years old. I know that still doesn’t excuse the fact that I’m 20 years old and just now discovering Indy, but really the Indy films are not from my generation. You can’t hold a guy accountable for something that was created before his time! *points finger at mathematics*
Like I said, I watched all three films for the first time this week. Previously I had only seen bits and pieces of the series. Simply put, I love all three films! Temple of Doom was a little iffy, but the first and last are amazing!
Once I had familiarized myself, I decided that I had a major amount of catching up to do. I spent a couple of hours “researching” Indy and its history. With that being said, I can comfortably say that I’m now up to speed. I only regret not falling in love with Indy sooner, including the many great games that the franchise has inspired.
Please leave your hate comments below.
*hangs head in shame*

That's okay, we're both in the same boat. Except I saw the movies a few years back for the first time and I really enjoyed them. The new trailer also got me excited when I first saw it. Definitely a must see. :)
Post a Comment