Tim...not only have you made my day. You've made my life. Haha. But yeah, I can't really complain about mowing the lawn...my dad does that duty. (He doesn't like the way I mow the grass. True story). And on top of that, my neighbors make a LIVING off of mowing lawns...yes, they manage a lawn service company. Maybe you should just move to the desert, or the ocean? I'm sure you won't have to worry about cutting grass. Great video. I give you "mad props". Take care.
Tim...not only have you made my day. You've made my life. Haha. But yeah, I can't really complain about mowing the lawn...my dad does that duty. (He doesn't like the way I mow the grass. True story). And on top of that, my neighbors make a LIVING off of mowing lawns...yes, they manage a lawn service company. Maybe you should just move to the desert, or the ocean? I'm sure you won't have to worry about cutting grass. Great video. I give you "mad props". Take care.
Uh, that's why you hire a lawn service company, preferably one with some studly guy who mows the lawn shirtless. Woo Hoo!
Or like the guy above mentioned, just move out. :D
Give me the petition and I will sign it....but sadly Germany doesn´t have that many lawns, so I guess I can´t really complain^^
ROFL @ teh comments. lol
So my options boil down to, the desert, ocean, or Germany. Great...
Deutschland ist nicht so slecht. Ich leibe deutschlan. You should go there some time :P
Post a Comment