Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Need Dr. Mario And His Magic Pills!

I'm currently sick, nothing bad, just the common cold. Although I certainly look and sound like I'm dying. But what’s baffling, is the fact that I really haven't been around anybody to pick up this cold. I mean I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that I've spawned the virus from Hell! It’s as though I woke up one morning and my body was like “Nah! I’m not in the mood to enjoy life today!”

So for over 24 hours now I've been gargling warm lemon salted water, eating honey, and taking as much relevant meds as I can find. I even gargled hydrogen peroxide last night. *Helpful tip* for those of you thinking about gargling hydrogen peroxide, it's not the most delicious substance in the world. It felt as though I was drinking a bunch of chemicals and they were reacting in my mouth. But alas, I was desperate for a cure to the common cold and Google suggested peroxide. But guess what? Google lies!

I need a good Final Fantasy style concoction that can help get rid of my cold. For example: a phoenix down or maybe an elixir. Any suggestions?
Comments 2 comments
PsyGuy said...

i got it!

/heallvl10!!

all better :D

Tim Russell said...

heal lvl 10 did nothing...