Monday, May 19, 2008

Review: My Life As A King

I'll try to keep this review as brief as possible. My Life as a King is a Final Fantasy game for the Nintendo Wii. Being that it is a Final Fantasy title and it is on a Nintendo console, that right there should be enough to tell you that you shouldn't expect the same production value of a "true" FF game. Oh and did I mention it's a WiiWare downloadable game, retailing for $15? Not too terribly expensive and I suppose that should be incentive enough to give it a shot. Admit it, you've all spent $15 on worse things. For example, the crap sitting next to your monitor.

So is it fun? Is it worth your time? I think so. After a few skeptical hours of playing the game, I found myself hooked. Then as time went on, not so much. Things started out well and then went down hill in a repetitious, tedious fashion. But for those few addictive hours, it was money well spent.

I honestly believe that no words or videos could persuade you to play this game. Heck, even I thought it sounded ridiculous and stupid when I first heard about this game. It's one of those situations where, if you have $15 burning a hole in your pocket, then give it a shot! If not, you're probably not going to regret leaving this one alone.
Comments 0 comments