Thursday, June 19, 2008

No Place For Hideo, Or Why No Updates

The lack of updates are killing me! Sorry everyone! I'm so swamped with school right now that I barely even have enough time to enjoy Metal Gear Solid 4. Blasphemy!

I'm writing up papers, finishing assignments, and taking tests like crazy. Summer semester is a lot of work! Apologies to my readers.

However, I am currently working on an in depth video game article, which will be published by the end of the month. I've contacted about 15 different sources for the article, which means, quotes a plenty! Stay tuned and have a great day!
Comments 2 comments
KaylieXX said...

Say hi to us over at kylexy.net. You haven't dropped by in quite a while. Don't you love us anymore? :(

KaylieXX said...

Ahh, you're such a pleaser Tim. Thanks for dropping in. :) Bummer to hear you can't make it to Comic Con this year though.