Fifteen credits in my pocket and it feels good, so good. Another semester kicked to the curb and another reassurance that school will end – someday.At this moment, I am pleased to announce my first two years of college credits completed. But here’s the twist, I did it all within one year. By some divine miracle I’ve managed to survive school year-round and beyond full-time – with the occasional cheese tasting on the side.
Now as I embark on a brand new tortured filled semester, I’m also pleased to announce what’s to come in my life – for all two of you semi-interested. As I kinda sorta mentioned below, started this fall, I will be known as the movie review guy for my college newspaper. Print baby! This is of course, assuming all goes to plan and my editor follows through with his job offer. Who offers jobs and then turns them down anyway? Hopefully not my editor, that’s who.
Starting this fall, I can now officially self proclaim my status as “professional” cheese taste tester/movie critic guy. Can there be a more perfect combination? Can there be? Possibly, because you never know with my track record. Fingers crossed, I round off my absurd career list with beanbag tester.
On that note, Pineapple Express was crazy funny, but slow at times, and The Mummy 3 was overall pretty bad. How’s that for an in-depth movie review? I know, I’m off to a good start.

Post a Comment